Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Dianems4875
Dianems4875 September 7th, 2019

Hopeless

User Profile: sympathetic5745
sympathetic5745 September 8th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: imaginativeTown2610
imaginativeTown2610 September 8th, 2019

Calm. smiley

User Profile: TinkerbellxX
TinkerbellxX September 8th, 2019

Failure 😔

User Profile: happygirl246
happygirl246 September 8th, 2019

Nostalgic.

User Profile: sincereEast4964
sincereEast4964 September 9th, 2019

Exhausted

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 September 9th, 2019

Bummed

Bought a six flags season pass back in April, still haven't had the chance to use it or even go to the park to get it processed and the year is almost over :(

Work/life imbalance doesn't allow me any time to do anything :(

Feels real nice blowing $90 for something I don't even get to enjoy :(

User Profile: Liamluna
Liamluna September 9th, 2019

Frustrated

User Profile: Brazilgirl88
Brazilgirl88 September 9th, 2019

Overwhealmed

User Profile: soufy
soufy September 14th, 2019

Unhappy

User Profile: redSpring9731
redSpring9731 September 14th, 2019

@soufy

Why are you feeling unhappy?

User Profile: soufy
soufy September 15th, 2019

@redSpring9731

Because of many bad memories, some of them ar recent...

Thanks for caring enough to askheart

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 September 19th, 2019

@soufy

I completely understand! I feel the same way!

load more
load more
load more