Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Hehi
Hehi September 23rd, 2019

Disappointed

User Profile: andreasimonne
andreasimonne September 23rd, 2019

flat

User Profile: sympathetic5745
sympathetic5745 September 23rd, 2019

Alone

User Profile: SquirrelyGurl
SquirrelyGurl September 24th, 2019

Tired

User Profile: Spocyjess
Spocyjess September 24th, 2019

Isolated

User Profile: RipleyRose
RipleyRose September 24th, 2019

Overwhelmed

User Profile: brightPlane3692
brightPlane3692 September 25th, 2019

Happy and content, Today was my first day of changing myself to become a happier person. Tomorrow Im going out to a park with a long walking path. Some look at that as a normal activity to do. But for me this is not a normal activity. Just like socializing isnt but I have decided to go out to really do something one day a week. Im not going to become this social butterfly but I do hope to become a positive thinker. Im not saying this to put it in some bodys face. Im telling you guys this because I want you to know in order for you to change the negativity and depression inside you, you have to change some things on the outside. I really hope this encourages somebody.Lifes too short to be depressed. If you need to get help then do so. Stop letting people making you feel guilty about your mental health. ( Man or woman )if you need to cry, cry your tears out. If you need professional help, go get it. Learn to accept who you are. I know its a hard path but learn to become comfortable in your shoes because you have to wear them.

User Profile: hay09
hay09 September 25th, 2019

stressed

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 25th, 2019

unorganized

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 September 25th, 2019

Proud

Went to Six Flags MM for first time on Monday and rode Twisted Colossus, Goliath, Viper, Tatsu, Ninja, Batman, Gold Rusher and Full Throttle and enjoyed every second of each :)

A year ago I wouldn't have even dreamed of riding any of these, was too afraid. Not anymore :) :)

Still have yet to ride X2, but my fear of Rollercoasters and thrill rides has definitely been conquered!! Haven't felt this alive in years!