Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 September 29th, 2019

Ashamed

Never considered being able to enjoy the things that I love with friends to be a privilege that can be taken away at any moment.

Given my mistakes in life and the last 5 years, clearly that is indeed a privilege that I have lost :(

After all, who wants to be around an insufferable slug like me

User Profile: Hackcrack
Hackcrack September 30th, 2019

@lycan9826

Hey,

No situation stays the same. We change people around us change. We forgive ourselves sometimes after learning how.

What ever you had you may be able to have again even if not necessarly with the same people.

I hope you have the good days to balance out the not so good days 😊.

load more
User Profile: greenSpring309
greenSpring309 September 29th, 2019

Tired

User Profile: minttu
minttu September 29th, 2019

worthless

User Profile: Toadscalfs121
Toadscalfs121 September 29th, 2019

Lost

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones September 29th, 2019

Hollow...

User Profile: TheSilentSpectator
TheSilentSpectator October 1st, 2019

@feelitinyourbones Why do you feel hollow?

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 2nd, 2019

@TheSilentSpectator

Thank you for asking...lack of purpose and meaning in life, lack of companionship, be it pets or friends...i feel i just exist to survive and that is all...

User Profile: TheSilentSpectator
TheSilentSpectator October 3rd, 2019

@feelitinyourbones did anything happen?

load more
load more
User Profile: XPurpleUnikornX
XPurpleUnikornX October 3rd, 2019

Broken

load more
User Profile: communicativeLunch8606
communicativeLunch8606 September 30th, 2019

Great!

User Profile: elle9o
elle9o September 30th, 2019

Flustered

User Profile: elle9o
elle9o September 30th, 2019

@Laura Flustered

User Profile: soufy
soufy October 1st, 2019

Down

User Profile: TheSilentSpectator
TheSilentSpectator October 2nd, 2019

Empty