Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: Alone3005
Alone3005 July 28th, 2018

I would like to gift myself a big big big big hug.....Everything I have in my life.

I just want to embrace myself and say that dude! you are okay !!!!! Just believe in yourself.

1 reply
User Profile: IconicVortex297
IconicVortex297 July 28th, 2018

@Alone3005 me too!!

load more
User Profile: Glazeyglaze
Glazeyglaze July 28th, 2018

I would like to gift myself lots of money... Even though somebody else feel that im greedy.. I dont care.. Because if i have lots of money there are many things i can do.. In this world, money is too important in our lives.. Without money we cant live peacefully but if we have money we can help ourselves, family and other people who are in need.😊😊😊😊

User Profile: lildakotalee
lildakotalee July 28th, 2018

I paint

User Profile: onmywayup
onmywayup July 28th, 2018

A new body.

User Profile: beautifulmind1994
beautifulmind1994 July 28th, 2018

I would gift myself peace and stable mind to focus on things of life.

User Profile: ziionaa
ziionaa July 28th, 2018

I want to shower myself with love. I never have and it hurts me more to not trust or believe in myself than it does to not garner trust or belief from others.

User Profile: Moop122
Moop122 July 28th, 2018

Self love... cuz I deal with lots of self hate so self love would be probably the best gift in the world to me

User Profile: shyWater3010
shyWater3010 July 28th, 2018

I am gifting myself a solo trip to Kew Gardens near London, England! I grew up near there and miss the gardens a lot, especially now that there is an aerial walkway there too! I am gifting myself this because I now know that I am worth being a really good friend to myself!! ;-)

User Profile: blueTown8541
blueTown8541 July 28th, 2018

very good self-esteem

User Profile: brambles
brambles July 28th, 2018

Spa day. Or vegan cake.