Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: WaterColorWitch
WaterColorWitch July 28th, 2018

Everything I could afford from an art supply store

User Profile: Leeteuk
Leeteuk July 28th, 2018

A vacation

User Profile: sea72
sea72 July 28th, 2018

@adoredHug70

Less stress about unimportant things

User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 July 28th, 2018

Exploring the forest with a friend for a long time

User Profile: Prettypieces
Prettypieces July 28th, 2018

to be awke from this reality

User Profile: magneticLight30
magneticLight30 July 28th, 2018

I want to gift myself my dream. Which will eventually give me my freedom.

User Profile: AnxiousDevlin
AnxiousDevlin July 28th, 2018

Love I would give myself the love I have been depriving myself. God I would love myself so hard at this very second and I would hug myself tell me that I am beautiful that I am a great person that i need to take care of myself i need to put me first.

User Profile: anxietyjunkie
anxietyjunkie July 28th, 2018

I would gift myself energy. Energy to finish everything I need to and energy to have fun. I'm tired of always feeling tired.

User Profile: Rozeedream
Rozeedream July 28th, 2018

Belief....if you have belief in your dreams. You can gift anything to yourself.

User Profile: AntwerpGirl
AntwerpGirl July 28th, 2018

Happiness