Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: DeadlyKitty13
DeadlyKitty13 July 29th, 2018

@adoredHug70

A box of Skittles and a good camera

User Profile: Madeline17
Madeline17 July 29th, 2018

A ps4 and some games.

User Profile: BeautifulDesires
BeautifulDesires July 29th, 2018

A happiness box!!! 🎁

User Profile: AChildAtHeart
AChildAtHeart July 29th, 2018

An evening for myself only. Just me, good books, well-written journal articles and good music

Skincare bc I feel relaxed and calm when I do a face mask or exfoliating my body and face

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii July 29th, 2018

Time.

User Profile: ziionaa
ziionaa July 29th, 2018

I would to be brave. I would never let myself fear again. I would stand strong.

1 reply
User Profile: wittyYard5019
wittyYard5019 July 29th, 2018

@ziionaa I feel the same ❤️ sending you strength x

load more
User Profile: passionateTangerine8641
passionateTangerine8641 July 29th, 2018

A comfy jacket that makes me feel secure and calm in public

User Profile: shyChestnut651
shyChestnut651 July 29th, 2018

I would love to take a day for my self. With a good massage ❤️

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 29th, 2018

Time to read a good book and to sip a cup of hot choco to relax after work :)