Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: fairmindedMap3221
fairmindedMap3221 July 30th, 2018

@adoredHug70

Patience .It's something I lack but so desperately need

User Profile: passionateWillow7980
passionateWillow7980 July 30th, 2018

A new body

User Profile: pioneeringNorth5730
pioneeringNorth5730 July 30th, 2018

To understand that it's okay to fail and accept my flaws. That it's okay to change and let go.....

User Profile: Natito
Natito July 30th, 2018

Stop being obese so my husband will be in love with me again.

I'm 25 and sucks.

User Profile: Alexa43
Alexa43 July 30th, 2018

@adoredHug70

A Polaroid and a box of Laduree...

User Profile: exuberantGlobe5108
exuberantGlobe5108 July 30th, 2018

Honoring my value and refusing to accept anything less than my worth.

User Profile: diligentApple5726
diligentApple5726 July 30th, 2018

I don't really like the idea of gifting myself something.. it makes me feel selfish. But I'd gift my mom, grandmother, and aunt a really nice vacation

1 reply
User Profile: Chadlin
Chadlin July 30th, 2018

@diligentApple5726

Taking care of yourself is never selfish. When you're happy it's easier for you to take care of those you love. You deserve a little self care every now and then.

load more
User Profile: EmaSilva226
EmaSilva226 July 30th, 2018

I mean realistically a yummy box of chocolates, but the good chocolates.

Mic it could be anything an amazing vacation to a really nice place, maybe Bora Bora? Iceland? England? Budapest?

User Profile: Tobiaswin
Tobiaswin July 30th, 2018

Candy, especially a big assorted box from Dylans Candy Bar.

User Profile: Fedup84
Fedup84 July 30th, 2018

A complete makeover, or spa day with a masseuse!