Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Self-Love: What is something you would like to gift yourself?

User Profile: adoredHug70
adoredHug70 October 18th, 2017

Often, we spend money and our thoughts shopping for gifts for others, but what is the gift you would like to gift yourself?

Me: A paid vacation with my family in a beautiful place

635
User Profile: smarttvbox
smarttvbox July 31st, 2018

Which is the Best Android TV Box Kodi

An Android TV box is a small set-top box that runs on Google

User Profile: FaithHani98
FaithHani98 July 31st, 2018

A good cup of coffee with a journal in my hand :)

User Profile: 14mitceli
14mitceli July 31st, 2018

I like buying a new books to read. I don't have alot of time to read but I like to sometimes.

User Profile: FantasyFlower200
FantasyFlower200 July 31st, 2018

Not being slim and having a dinner that I`ll actually finish

User Profile: wittyBeach9124
wittyBeach9124 July 31st, 2018

Some self confidence

User Profile: Simplegirl898
Simplegirl898 July 31st, 2018

A very long vacation a new wardrobe/make up collection, a huge teddy bear and a new identity

User Profile: raindrop88
raindrop88 July 31st, 2018

Forgiveness

User Profile: BlueMaj00
BlueMaj00 July 31st, 2018

Self-respect

User Profile: Littleforest22
Littleforest22 July 31st, 2018

A new laptop before the semester starts smiley

User Profile: wlodka
wlodka July 31st, 2018

What s great question, I would love to gift myself so many things, but now that I think about them, they are all abstract, not specific, like love and self discipline for example.

So, to be concrete, I would like to gift myself constistant time, energy, motivation and a place where I could take exercise , at least 2 times a week. It would be one of the best gifts from me to myself. And it WILL happen!