Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 7th, 2018

The color that best describes my mood today is.....

269
User Profile: quickfuse00
quickfuse00 December 9th, 2018

deep blue.

User Profile: iiuski
iiuski December 9th, 2018

yellow 💛

User Profile: fixMorgs
fixMorgs December 9th, 2018

For me personally, I feel as though the color that best describes my mood today is a deep blue. Like the oceans deep blue hues. Im feeling sad, lost, confused, and very stressed out due to a recent traumatizing situation. Im taking one day at a time.

User Profile: blackraven97
blackraven97 December 9th, 2018

Black

User Profile: Nannydubdub
Nannydubdub December 9th, 2018

Black

User Profile: modestNest3107
modestNest3107 December 9th, 2018

Lilac

User Profile: StarryLinx
StarryLinx December 9th, 2018

Dark Blue

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 December 9th, 2018

Red. I am pretty stressed today about school, basketball, my future. I think red is a good color to represent anxiety.

1 reply
User Profile: adaptableApricot7694
adaptableApricot7694 December 9th, 2018

@compassionateYard7526

red is an excellent color to represent anxiety. I feel it often. It comes at the worst times possible sometimes too. I hope yours passes and that things become easier quickly.

load more
User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 December 9th, 2018

Red. I am pretty stressed today about school, basketball, my future. I think red is a good color to represent anxiety.

User Profile: Peace42073
Peace42073 December 9th, 2018

Black. Hopeless, tired of fighting with myself snd everyone around me.

1 reply
User Profile: adaptableApricot7694
adaptableApricot7694 December 9th, 2018

@Peace42073

hi peace, your post reminded me of an acronym HALT. She said to stop in my tracks to check whether I was hungry, angry, lonely or tired. This has some how helped me to at least deal with the first and last, at least. Lonely might be dealt with through here, idk. I hope this might help a little.

load more