Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you love about yourself? (don't ignore this because you feel like the answer is "nothing"!)

User Profile: curvedmanager74
curvedmanager74 June 30th, 2020

This can be an incredibly hard question to answer, especially when you feel like there's nothing to love about yourself. One time I was feeling really down and someone told me to think of 5 good things that happened that week and I struggled for a long time trying to list 5, but I felt better after I had done so.

So, list 5 things you love about yourself. Take as much time as you need.

Here's my 5 for inspiration:

1. My hair (the curls are great!)

2. I'm "unapologetically myself" (this is something a friend told me a few months ago and it really stuck)

3. My eyes (sure, they're a plain brown, but they're beautiful)

4. My growth mindset (I'm not perfect, and I know I can't be, but I'm always looking to grow and improve who I am)

5. My aesthetic (it doesn't take people long to know skulls and roses are my thing)

75
User Profile: blueLand5887
blueLand5887 November 3rd, 2020

It's something I've had to build over the years, but it's definitely the one thing I love the most about myself.

My determination and grit to get back up after I slip and try to do whatever it is I was doing again and again until I get it.

1 reply
User Profile: gh0stgrll
gh0stgrll November 3rd, 2020

@blueLand5887 i genuinely think i'm funny. love my humor!

load more
User Profile: esthiennettecrown
esthiennettecrown November 4th, 2020

My positivity and grace. I like that I'm able to hold myself together no matter how difficult life is becoming for me.

User Profile: intuitiveEast2859
intuitiveEast2859 November 8th, 2020

I love that I make people happy to be around me. Even when I ament feeling my best, its nice to know that other people feel better from being around me

User Profile: galeoni
galeoni November 9th, 2020

I love that I now know my worth and my new found respect for myself. :>

User Profile: nightspirit174
nightspirit174 January 28th, 2021

My eyes and my imagination

User Profile: AmzingGrACE1986
AmzingGrACE1986 January 28th, 2021

I love that I have a big heart, and that I care so much.

User Profile: orangeCherry98
orangeCherry98 January 28th, 2021

1. I think deeply about things. 2. I love animals 3. My green eyes 4. I have really good taste in music 5. I have a positive mindset and love to spread love