Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what are you proud of yourself for today?

User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE February 3rd, 2021

feeling a sense of accomplishment can be extremely challenging. a lot of the time, we may not feel as though we have accomplished anything, and that's okay. getting yourself to where you are now is an accomplishment. you are strong.

in this post, i want you to talk about at least one thing you are proud of yourself for. it can be anything, no matter how large or small.

i'll start:

i am proud of myself for getting out of bed and getting ready this morning.

what about you?

_1643224775.image.jpeg

45
User Profile: earthspirit
earthspirit January 31st, 2022

I’m proud of everyone here and I’m proud of myself for showing up each day despite how I feel, good or not good.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP January 31st, 2022

@earthspirit

i’m proud of you!

load more
User Profile: acepionage
acepionage February 2nd, 2022

I'm proud of running my first 5K run

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP February 2nd, 2022

@acepionage

i'm proud of you!

load more
User Profile: MasonJC
MasonJC February 2nd, 2022

I'm proud of myself for tidying my room. :)

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP February 2nd, 2022

@MasonJC

i’m proud of you <3

load more
User Profile: TheDude0156
TheDude0156 February 20th, 2022

Today I'm proud I woke up.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP February 21st, 2022

@TheDude0156

i'm proud of you!!

load more
User Profile: persistentLime7404
persistentLime7404 February 20th, 2022

I'm proud i was nice to some really annoying people and smiled even though i felt like crying

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP February 21st, 2022

@persistentLime7404

i'm proud of you <3

load more