Alone ! hurting real bad inside! im a dad, husband and cant stop the pain of being who I am. cant get it together to go to work. lost
Alone.and hurting. Really hard to do this but I need an ear. Im a dad, husband and feel empty. Haven't been able to go to work. Cant explain just frozen. Have made some bad choices in life that have effected my family. Have great job 3little boys and wife who has riden my rollercoaster of life. She didnt deserve. I feel worthless . People say im the funniest person they ever met!!! But im dying inside. Just feel real bad right now! Im so sorry for reaching out.
I'm 15 years of age and seen this. I'm not really sure if you're thinking of suicide or anything, but if you are, please Don't. It's not worth it. I understand how it it's to feel alone and made bad choices. But knowing that you're a father, your family loves you. Your kids, love you. Your wife loves you. And you yourself more than anyone else in the entire universe deserves your own love and affection. I'm not an expert or anything, but I hope this helps. the people here are very helpful and supportive.
Miles, you may be only 15, But you sure do have a lot of wisdom in that heart of yours. I think your words are right on
hey. I am glad you reached out. Thats the smartest thing to do. We can be funny and smart and everything on the outside and yet breaking apart on the inside. So I do understand some of what you are saying. Of course I say "some" because we each experience things from our own perspective.
Are you working with a therapist or pdoc? Sometimes the right medication(s) can be worth its weight in gold. And also therapy, if someone is fortunate enough to find a good therapist. But I think that medication can really be a life saver if its the right one.
You may have already been there and done that. I dont know. But its something I often just mention. I am REALLY sorry things are so hard.
Hello! First of all, never apologize for reaching out. Reaching out for help is one of the bravest things a person can do; something they should be very proud of. Thank you for coming to 7 cups and sharing your story with us. I'm really sorry to hear you're going through such a rough patch right now. As liligrace said, the right medication can really be a life saver. I don't know your situation, or what you've been through and tried, but sometimes, as hard as we might try, the chemicals in our brain just won't allow us to be happy. No matter the front we can put up. I hope brightherthings are on the horizon for you in the future. Stay strong.
I want to thank everyone who responded to me! I realized lastnight in tears im not alone. Andto the young man who responded!!! Thanyou son! Thanyou very much. I never expected to hear words from someone who I thought would never understand an old dude! After staying up all night and in compilation of whats wrong with me , everyone's response set in. I have felt like this since I could remember and would self medicate to stop the feeling. Today I spoke to my wife and told her I feel like a very sad clown, the only thing I could use as an example that explains how I feel. Im a big guy always worked hard not scared of much, but this brought me to my knees!!!! With my wifes support I called the doctor to be looked at and the mental health provider we have. Was in a bad place!! This site and you listeners were there for a guy you didnt know!!! And a young man beyond his years in wisdom!!!!!!
Thank you sir, but I'm just a man who cares about fellow people. No more no less. I just try my best to help out and knowing I meant that much means a lot to me. That makes me feel better, since um depressed and stuff as well. (But let's not make this about me) I'm glad that you came here to show anyone van bring moral support and I'm very glad to hear that you talked to your wife about it and called the doctor. Stay strong, brother. We're here for you!
That's absolutely amazing! I'm so glad you were able to tell your wife and will hopefully be getting the help you need. Thank you so much for coming back here to share it with us! I wish you thebest of luck on your journey :)
Thanks for writing what you did. For me and so many others I know, the journey is not all easy. But I find that there is hope when I am working on things in counselling. You sound like a great person. Also glad you realized you have been self medicating. I hope with all my heart that you get the help you deserve. Some pretty awesome people i know have the hardest road to travel in terms of what they are working on healing. I admire them so for being on this healing path. I see it as a strength.