I can’t sleep at night... my last month has been a terrible movie
1. I almost got arrested and nearly had over a year in jail 2. I found out my dad has severe depression 3. My brother is skin and bone battling depression and drug abuse 4. My girl best friend told me she had feelings for me and I dropped the other girl I was pursuing but my best friend pushed me away in the end 5. I have been coping in heathy but also some unhealthy ways 6. I lost my guy best friend from my unhealthy coping habits This all happened this month and I have been drinking at night to help sleep
Hi @BlakeM10! Your experiences this month sounds like a nightmarish turn of events, one after another. You had to go through so much stress and worry over your family, fear of losing your freedom and heartbreak - all in the span of weeks.
Sometimes we are doing certain things just to survive the turmoil. Sometimes it is the only thing we can do. But know that you deserve better. You deserve to live and not only to exist. You deserve to have dreams, not only nightmares.
I am proud of you that you decided to reach out to this community. Just venting makes it easier to cope with a situation, even if you do not found any solution to your problems at hand. We are here for you.
*hugs*