Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking for someone in exactly the same situation who needs someone to talk to all day long.Loneliness sucks

User Profile: shootingstar95
shootingstar95 September 13th, 2021

I no longer want to be friendless.I want to find a good friend.Someone who would make me feel appreciated..wanted to chat with..someone willing to text me first..

I want to wake up with a smile on my face,again...I'm so dead inside.I don't feel understood by anyone.I don't want to be replaced again.I'm only human..everyone needs a shoulder to cry on.I don't want to feel like some option again....


If you're in a similar situation just send me a PM.

I Need conversations with another loner more than you guys think.


My ex boyfriend was the only person always available to talk...Now? No one is around.I feel like everyone is happier than me...


18-35 age range


Please only long messages.No abbreviations..I need a true friendship..not "hbu" wbu"


I dunno how It works but If you want to talk send me a PM or something.

2
User Profile: warmheartedTalker3791
warmheartedTalker3791 September 13th, 2021

@shootingstar95
Hi! I am in the same boat exactly. I spend most my days to myself. I have a child & spouse but feel like I need a "outside" true friendship. I am a 30 y.o. Female @ find it hard to make new friendships as it can be awkward to approach a new person. Yet I desperately could use a friend to talk with/vent to. Hugs to you:)

User Profile: shootingstar95
shootingstar95 OP September 13th, 2021

You can add me on kik julitatheloner

load more