Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

For those lonely souls who are snowed in - how are you spending your snow day?

User Profile: sunmaid27
sunmaid27 March 8th, 2018

Snow tends to energize me and remind me of simpler times, playing in the snow all day and coming inside to a warm meal. I spent the afternoon cookng butter chicken (this recipe - https://thekitchenpaper.com/indian-butter-chicken/) and drinking tea, feeling a childish urge to be outside. Days like this are when I really miss having people around.

If we were snowed in together, fellow lonely internet strangers, how would you like to spend this snow day? I would love to feed you (I am actually a really good cook!) and explore the snowy woods together.

1
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo March 19th, 2018

The snow usually affects my health, so I typically spend the day resting unless I need to be somewhere (things do not shut down for snow here).