I have a really great group of friends who I know care about me, but I still feel lonely even with them?
Im 16 and i have friends whom i care about and who care about me, i have lots of fun with them and I love them all so much, but i constantly feel lonely even though i know i always have them.
@Periwinklecharmer
I connect to this feeling a lot. I also have really great friends who care about me, but I still feel lonely. I think the problem for me is that I'm not emotionally connected with most of my friends. I naturally internalize most of my feelings, so it feels like the version of "me" they know isn't really me. Even if I don't want to, I often hide my true feelings due to anxiety. I don't know if this is the problem for you, but I'm working on slowly opening up to more of my friends. I hope my experience might help you.
I hope this helps. I have been there too. But I think loneliness is due to depression or anxiety. When you have emotional problems, you can't feel a thing towards another person other than hatred or fear. And so you feel like nobody likes you. When you treat the root cause of your problem, you will start feeling emotional connection with people who care for you and there will not be any loneliness.
lonley. i think that's the best word to describe how i'm feeling right now. i feel like people don't really like me and maybe that's the reason i'm so short on friends. let's recap:
not so many friends;
no girlfriend;
sitting all day doing nothing.
i judge myself as a good person and a nice one, the kind of person that people would like to have as companie. but it's not what it looks like, as i said i think i'm nice person but yet, i'm short of friends, no girl ever got interesed in me, so the only persons the would miss or even notice that i died would be half dozen of friends and my family because in a way they have to love me, after all, they're my family.
what's the reason of getting up every morning? seat all day without doing nothing.
i'm feeling like a small piece of shit, because if i were big, people would notice.