Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey my boyfriend and I broke up about 2 months ago now and I’m just so sad about it. I can’t get him out of my head at all I cry over him everyday

User Profile: littleStrawberries5167
littleStrawberries5167 May 12th, 2021

Hey my boyfriend and I broke up about 2 months ago now and I’m just so sad about it. I can’t get him out of my head at all I cry over him everyday. We are on good terms but I think he just fell out of love with me or just not ready for a relationship but that’s all I want I want him back so badly but that’s not going to happen I miss him and we still talk but it’s not the same. I gfeel like I can’t function with out him. If anyone knows anything that will help please say something

2
User Profile: thesilentdove
thesilentdove May 12th, 2021

You’re allowed to mourn your relationship. Take as much time as you need. If you need space from him for a little while that’s okay too. It may be difficult, but remember that there will be better days. Hope for the best for you!

User Profile: littleStrawberries5167
littleStrawberries5167 OP May 12th, 2021

Thank you

load more