Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have an exam in 4 hours and stayed up all night because I don’t want to fail my parents again.

User Profile: Hth5508
Hth5508 January 31st, 2022

my parents know my mental condition, yet they still get angry at me when I fuck up my tests. Now my mom is having me create a schedule so now I’m studying for about 11 hours a day and it’s exhausting. 3/5 are probably completely screwed up, today is chemistry which I’m extremely nervous about. I’ probably going to fail this one as well, since I’m behind with everything.


I don’t think I’ll make this year. It’s really hard to hear them talking about sending me to another school, even though I got through middle school and the first year of high school (its the same school for my country).


I guess this was more of a rant than a help-needed post.

anyway, cheers.

2
User Profile: thoughtfulWater1836
thoughtfulWater1836 January 31st, 2022

@Hth5508 You got this! Focus more on just doing your best. Keep your calm, breathe and breathe and breathe :) I'm cheering for you!

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 January 31st, 2022

@Hth5508 I'm sorry your parents put so much pressure on you. You can only do your best; you're human. School is important but so is your well-being. *hugs*