Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What two things do you consider yourself to be very good at?

User Profile: Zammn
Zammn May 22nd, 2018

Heyaaaa Teeenies! :3 heart

I hope all is well! heart If not then we all are here to support you :3 Don't hesitate to reach to a listener! laugh

So, I was thinking to make this teen subforum active. Let's start with an icebreaker, shall we? cheeky

The icebreaker is: What two things do you consider yourself to be very good at? surprise

Looking forward to read the answers from you all! ^-^

19

Umm.. I think I'm pretty good at math, and I'm okay at dancing 🙂

User Profile: straightforwardLake6675
straightforwardLake6675 July 6th, 2019

I don't consider myself like I am on a high level in any activity but I would maybe say playing guitar and English as it is not my first language

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 6th, 2019

1. Losing friends

2. Losing friends

@laxyKatz

@Dawn04

User Profile: heyimsoph
heyimsoph July 7th, 2019

I consider myself to be good at:

- being kind and accepting of others. I value generosity and I am quite empathetic (sometimes too much), and so I always want to help other feel good, or feel better. Sometimes, I wish I were able to do the same for myself as easily though..

- working hard and trying my best. In school work and in most things, I am constantly trying to work hard and do well. It can be a bit of a bad thing sometimes, especially if I become perfectionistic. However, others have told me that they admire my work ethic and dedication.