Lost my grandma and all I want to do is sleep
I lost my Grandma in May. We lived together and pretty much did everything together. She was more my mom than Grandma. She had a massive stroke overnight and I found her in the floor the next morning. She died a week later. Now that she's gone all I want to do is sleep and I've been getting sick a lot. I don't want to be like this anymore, but I don't know what to do to change it.
@Sharenadi (((HUGS))) it's very difficult and hard when someone you love dearly passes away. Always remember your Grandmother and continue doing what you both did together as she will always be with you in spirit and watching over you from Heaven. Your Grandmother would want you to be happy , healthy and enjoying life.
@Sharenadi Sorry to hear about your grandma. My grandmother just passed away in November too. She hid her cancer diagnosis so no one even knew she was sick before she collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. When she got there we found out her organs were failing and the cancer was spread throughout her body. There was nothing we could do. There's been a lot of different emotions to process and I am far from the acceptance stage in the grieving process. I also like to spend all day in my bed but obligations have made me get up little by little. I need to get up to go to class, I need to go to meetings, I need to complete my work. I still let a lot slide on my day to day schedule and there is SOOO much I need to catch up on. I try to not think about what's building up and instead focus on the progress I made since November when I didn't leave my bed in days. I didn't provide much advice but I hope this helps.
My grandmother died too last January 27,2020. We were close and she was the only person at home who mad me feel just a little bit better.I wasn't well since then since I was blamed for her death by my mother and brother. My fatehr just left the house for his work for his funeral. Since then I had been going through depression,anxiety,Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and thoughts of suicide. I hope that you get better though.