Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

new to depression support in june? come on in and say hi!

User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE June 2nd, 2021

hello and welcome to the depression support community! we're so happy to have you here!

feel free to check out some of our recent events, fun national days and helpful posts (all text in pink is clickable!):

here's a question for you! if you could choose to go back into the past or into the future, which would you choose and why?

tagging new subscribers: @ari2r @neonEyes1779 @CuriousCrow6 @brandon199625 @secretLavender0602 @Jaycee14 @honestPlane6312 @SimplyStella @heyhey321 @bouncyShoulder2478 @Thatsassycatlady @charlottesan @blueberrymaj @gabrielaanj @Eva0119 @enelian @unassumingDay8193 @justyngracelove19 @SidSmile @spicypepper2319

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

87
User Profile: majestic25elephant
majestic25elephant June 7th, 2021

I would pick going back to the past so I could had spoke up about the people who sexual assaulted Me.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 7th, 2021

@majestic25elephant

welcome! that's an awesome answer - i'm sorry to hear that you were sexually assaulted Frowning it completely makes sense to want to go back and speak up about it! we're all here to support you Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: warmheartedHorse2272
warmheartedHorse2272 June 7th, 2021

Hi! I'm new here. I don't really wish I could go back to the past or forward to the future, but I want to be able to let go of stress/anxiety/worry in the present. There's a lot going on--got married during the pandemic last year, we just bought a house and moved last weekend, work is stressful, and previous trauma is rearing its head in my marriage (though my husband is amazing and so supportive).

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 7th, 2021

@warmheartedHorse2272

hi, welcome! that's completely understandable! being able to let go of those things would be amazing. what you're going through definitely sounds pretty stressful, but i'm so happy to hear that your husband is amazing and supportive! we're all here for you Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: engineerWannabe96
engineerWannabe96 June 7th, 2021

Hi, I am new here. I like the present but would definitely go to a flying car future.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 7th, 2021

@engineerWannabe96

hi, welcome! (: ooh, going to a flying car future would be so fun! awesome choice!

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: dapperWatermelon7664
dapperWatermelon7664 June 7th, 2021

Hello. I'm glad to become a part of your community. I would choose to into the future to see what my life would be like then just to get a nice glimpse of what's to come.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 7th, 2021

@dapperWatermelon7664

hi! we're so glad to have you in our community! going into the future to see what's to come would be so awesome! great choice!

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: amandavyaa
amandavyaa June 9th, 2021

Hello, all. I really need support right now. Going through a break-up. I thought it was all okay, but actually he cheated on me.

2 replies
User Profile: warmheartedHorse2272
warmheartedHorse2272 June 9th, 2021

@amandavyaa that sounds awful--I'm so sorry!

User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 9th, 2021

@amandavyaa

welcome! i'm so sorry to hear that you're going through a break up and he cheated on you ): that's so challenging to deal with and experience! we're all here for you and i hope you feel better soon Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: intellectualEyes643
intellectualEyes643 June 9th, 2021

Hi all, new here struggling with My depression for the past year.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 9th, 2021

@intellectualEyes643

hi, welcome! i'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with your depression for the past year ): that's super challenging, but we're all here for you! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: okarina
okarina June 9th, 2021

@EmmaE

I would go into the past and try to meet my current boyfriend sooner. We agreed that our lives would have been better if we knew each other earlier.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 9th, 2021

@okarina

hi! ooh that sounds like it would be amazing!

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: ch17
ch17 June 9th, 2021

@EmmaE Hii! My name is Chiara and I'm new to this community heart . I would go to the future just to see what it's like and to see the new technological advances

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 9th, 2021

@ch17

hi chiara, welcome! it's so awesome to have you here! Red heart

ooh, seeing the technological advances in the future would be so cool!

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: rhodhopis
rhodhopis June 11th, 2021

I wouldn't go back into the past because I've already learnt what was in the path, but being in this specially dark period of my life I would really like to go into the future just to know that I will be able to go through this and be happy again.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 12th, 2021

@rhodhopis

welcome! (: that's completely understandable. i'm sorry to hear that you're in a dark period of your life, but wanting to go to the future to know that you'll get through it is amazing! we're all here for you and i hope some happiness comes your way soon Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: Bubblybubbles24
Bubblybubbles24 June 11th, 2021

Hey! I'm bubbles. I am new to these groups. I usually just use the personal chats feature. About the question, I would like to go in the future but without the memories. I clear head in a new time.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 12th, 2021

@Bubblybubbles24

hi, welcome! it's so awesome of you to use the personal chats feature - thank you for supporting our members! it's lovely to have you on the forum side as well! and ooh, good choice! going into the future with a clear head sounds amazing!

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more