Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

new to depression support in june? come on in and say hi!

User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE June 2nd, 2021

hello and welcome to the depression support community! we're so happy to have you here!

feel free to check out some of our recent events, fun national days and helpful posts (all text in pink is clickable!):

here's a question for you! if you could choose to go back into the past or into the future, which would you choose and why?

tagging new subscribers: @ari2r @neonEyes1779 @CuriousCrow6 @brandon199625 @secretLavender0602 @Jaycee14 @honestPlane6312 @SimplyStella @heyhey321 @bouncyShoulder2478 @Thatsassycatlady @charlottesan @blueberrymaj @gabrielaanj @Eva0119 @enelian @unassumingDay8193 @justyngracelove19 @SidSmile @spicypepper2319

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

87
User Profile: FurandFeathersMomma
FurandFeathersMomma June 12th, 2021

Hi! If I could choose between going forward or back it would be back. Back because I could have more time with my Grandma. I never feel like I learned enough from her. She had such great things to teach me.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 12th, 2021

@FurandFeathersMomma

hi, welcome! aww that sounds like an amazing choice! i'm sure she would have loved to spend some more time with you Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: Phrinny
Phrinny June 12th, 2021

Hi...I'm new here...to answer the question,I'd go to my past and tell myself to love herself no matter what

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 12th, 2021

@Phrinny

hi, welcome! (: that's an awesome answer - telling our past selves to love us no matter what would be amazing!

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: quickwittedCoconut4591
quickwittedCoconut4591 June 12th, 2021

Hi I'm mo yeon...recently I found that I'm suffering from depression ....hope I'll get better here

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 12th, 2021

@quickwittedCoconut4591

hi mo yeon, welcome! i'm sorry to hear that you're suffering from depression ): it's super challenging, but we're all here to support you! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: quickwittedCoconut4591
quickwittedCoconut4591 June 12th, 2021

In answer to your question I'd like to go in the past and try to improve my relationship with my long lost best friend and I'd love to spend some more time with my joint family as we are not together anymore I really want to make them happy at least once in my life and recently I got to know that this can only happen in the past .

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 12th, 2021

@quickwittedCoconut4591

that's an amazing answer! going in the past to try and improve your relationships with your long lost best friend and spend some time with your joint family to make them happy would be so awesome. thank you for sharing that with us! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: EsmePael
EsmePael June 12th, 2021

Hi, my name is Nirja. I'm here because I dont have anywhere else to go. My family and community does not exactly believe that mental health is a real thing. I am happy to have a place where I can share.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 13th, 2021

@EsmePael

hi nirja, welcome! i'm sorry to hear that your family and community doesn't believe that mental health is a real thing ): we're more than happy to have you here and we're all here to support you! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: amicableCup434
amicableCup434 June 12th, 2021

Hello

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 13th, 2021

@amicableCup434

hi cup, welcome! (:

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: WorthlessCJ04
WorthlessCJ04 June 13th, 2021

Hello, I'm CJ

edited out triggering content - EmmaE

2 replies
User Profile: LilDarlin
LilDarlin June 14th, 2021

No ..

User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@WorthlessCJ04

hi CJ, welcome! unfortunately 7 cups is not a crisis site, so we are unable to provide crisis support. if you are having thoughts of or planning to harm yourself, please log off and visit our crisis site HERE in order to get the better support you deserve Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: LilDarlin
LilDarlin June 14th, 2021

Hi. I feel like my world is collapsing around me and everything I try to fix things only quickens the collapse. Counseling is not an option because it is far too expensive..

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@LilDarlin

hi, welcome! (: i'm sorry to hear that you feel that your world is collapsing around you. counselling unfortunately is pretty pricey and that's super challenging, but we're all here to support you! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: julianmerry
julianmerry June 14th, 2021

Hello! I am julian and I recently joined 7 cups and I wish to be a part of this subcommunity.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@julianmerry

hi julian, welcome! it's awesome to have you here (:

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: Kev1983
Kev1983 June 14th, 2021

Hi everyone, I’m new to this site and from England. Really want to get better and not let this depression beat me. The last month has been terrible. I need to keep going for my sons.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@Kev1983

hi kev, welcome to 7 cups! wanting to get better and trying your best is so incredible! i'm sorry to hear that the last month has been terrible, but you got this! we're all here for you and you will make it through this Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more