Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

new to depression support in june? come on in and say hi!

User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE June 2nd, 2021

hello and welcome to the depression support community! we're so happy to have you here!

feel free to check out some of our recent events, fun national days and helpful posts (all text in pink is clickable!):

here's a question for you! if you could choose to go back into the past or into the future, which would you choose and why?

tagging new subscribers: @ari2r @neonEyes1779 @CuriousCrow6 @brandon199625 @secretLavender0602 @Jaycee14 @honestPlane6312 @SimplyStella @heyhey321 @bouncyShoulder2478 @Thatsassycatlady @charlottesan @blueberrymaj @gabrielaanj @Eva0119 @enelian @unassumingDay8193 @justyngracelove19 @SidSmile @spicypepper2319

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

87
User Profile: dapperPond2037
dapperPond2037 June 14th, 2021

Hello. I am new to this site. I was searching for an outlet because my depression has reached new levels, and I didn't want to feel all alone.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@dapperPond2037

hi, welcome! we're so happy to have you here and you definitely aren't alone! i'm sorry to hear that your depression has reached new levels, but we're all here to support you (:

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: dapperPond2037
dapperPond2037 June 14th, 2021

@EmmaE

Into the past, but, only if I could do so with the knowledge I have now. So many regrets, with no way to set things right.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@dapperPond2037

that's an awesome answer! thank you for sharing that with us Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: Sloth314
Sloth314 June 14th, 2021

Ehi hi! I thought to join this group because I’m a bit in trouble lately. Btw I’m K, nice to meet you all

3 replies
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@Sloth314

hi k, welcome! i'm sorry to hear that you've been a bit in trouble lately, but we're all here to support you! it's nice to meet you as well Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

2 replies
User Profile: Sloth314
Sloth314 June 14th, 2021

Thank you so much, means a lot not being alone

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 14th, 2021

@Sloth314

of course! you definitely aren't alone and we're all here Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: versatileOcean8798
versatileOcean8798 June 16th, 2021

Hi! I’m new here as well. I’ve also just recently realized that I’ve been suffering from depression for a very long time. I always thought I had anxiety and chronic stress issues but I’ve come to find out that those are nothing more than a symptom of the underlying problem of depression. So, I’m here to see how other manage their depression so I can learn some tips for how to keep it under control.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 17th, 2021

@versatileOcean8798

hi ocean, welcome! i'm sorry to hear that you've been suffering from depression for a very long time ): that's super challenging, but it's so amazing of you to want to see how other people manage their depression so you can learn how to as well! we're all here to support you and i hope you'll find some awesome tips! HERE (click me!) is a post i made with some ways to cope if you're interested in checking that out Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: bigswiftomto
bigswiftomto June 16th, 2021

hi i'm a newbie, i just can't take the emotional pain anymore, i just want to feel like i used to and be happy again

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 17th, 2021

@bigswiftomto

hi, welcome! we're happy to have you here! i completely understand not being able to take the emotional pain anymore ): wanting to feel like you used to and be happy again is completely normal and i hope you can achieve that soon! we're all here to support you, you got this! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: placidAvocado3839
placidAvocado3839 June 17th, 2021

Hi, I just joined. Probably the future and hope that it gets better. Hope I’m wiser and stronger at handling the waves/mood swings

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 17th, 2021

@placidAvocado3839

hi, welcome to 7 cups and depression support! that's an awesome answer - it definitely gets better and it's amazing of you to want to see that and how much wiser and stronger you will be! we're all here to support you Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: KACOSMIC
KACOSMIC June 19th, 2021

@EmmaE

Hello @EmmaE...

Answering your question..I would choose neither of the two options, i think that it is important to live in the present doing our best every day because the most important day and moment of our life is here and now. heart

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 19th, 2021

@KACOSMIC

hi! (: ooh that's an awesome answer! living in the present can be super important - that's a great message and thank you for sharing that with us! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more
User Profile: intellectualCoconut9880
intellectualCoconut9880 June 20th, 2021

Hi. I'm Jay and I'm here because my depression hits with clock work like regularity.

1 reply
User Profile: EmmaE
EmmaE OP June 21st, 2021

@intellectualCoconut9880

hi jay! we're happy you're here (: i'm sorry to hear that your depression hits regularly Frowning that's super challenging to deal with, but we're all here to support you! Red heart

⋆ ˚。⋆✿˚ no rain, no flowers. ˚✿⋆。˚ ⋆

load more