Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: purplechaosdragon18
purplechaosdragon18 November 25th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible About how great it would be to have a hamster that would ride around on my shoulder

I have really random thoughts

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP November 25th, 2017

@purplechaosdragon18

LOL ! Amazing, a funny thought then!!

load more
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife November 25th, 2017

Hullo!,I woke up today having thoughts about having a morning walk and my mind played the song "Eminence front" by The Who!

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP November 25th, 2017

@observeroflife

Hi @observeroflife!!

Very nice!! A positive thought and music, yay !! laugh

2 replies
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife November 25th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible

Music is magic, especially the effect it has on the mood of a person

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP November 25th, 2017

@observeroflife

Yeah i completely agree with you!! yes

High-five !

load more
load more
User Profile: modestTalker1536
modestTalker1536 August 18th, 2018

I always wake up with some song in my head. Most of the time its just random. I think,'why am I singing that?'. Its good to wake up with a song and have a look outside. :)

load more
User Profile: xSaveAshx
xSaveAshx November 25th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible The first thought that crossed my mind when i woke up was "im never going to make it"

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP November 25th, 2017

@xSaveAshx

Hi @xSaveAshx, thanks for sharing

Have a nice weekend over there !

load more
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower November 25th, 2017

Being proud of myself that I

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP November 25th, 2017

@RecoveringFlower

Nice @RecoveringFlower !! Really proud of you!

Keep on going, here you are not alone!! Whoo-hooo for you !! yes

User Profile: VinylFly
VinylFly December 11th, 2017

@RecoveringFlower Awe that's awesome. What an accomplishment <3

load more
User Profile: VinylFly
VinylFly December 11th, 2017

I have so much work to do but I really don't want to get out of bed. My bed is just so comfy. Why do I have to move from this heavenly soft cloud of comfort? I don't want to be an adult today...

Does anyone else have a tough time getting out of bed in the morning?

2 replies
User Profile: purplechaosdragon18
purplechaosdragon18 December 22nd, 2017

@VinylFly Yes. My blankets are warm and everything else is cold.Plus, I'd have to do things

User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 23rd, 2017

@VinylFly

Me! smiley, I wanted to sleep all day today, Mom woke me up!

load more
User Profile: DaveMcGrath
DaveMcGrath December 11th, 2017

Why is my dog sitting on my face?

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 December 11th, 2017

Four more days until Star Wars 🙌

2 replies
User Profile: DaveMcGrath
DaveMcGrath December 11th, 2017

@pinkPine9506

Orly?

Hope it comes out in China sometime soon.

1 reply
User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 December 11th, 2017

@DaveMcGrath Yes, got our tickets for Thursday night! I hope it comes out soon for you too.

load more
load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 24th, 2017

That I don't want to do this anymore and how I wish I did not have to live with illness everyday.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 24th, 2017

@MelanieDaniels63

Hello there!

Sorry that the thoughts when you woke up were not so cheerful

We are here for you too, do not feel alone.

Take care!

User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 25th, 2017

@MelanieDaniels63

Hope this makes you smile!

Two minions were playing verbal volley(ball), here's what one of them said to the other,

load more
User Profile: Duckswithmoose
Duckswithmoose December 24th, 2017

"I wish that were real"

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 24th, 2017

@TCo

laugh a nice dream then!

2 replies
User Profile: Duckswithmoose
Duckswithmoose December 24th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible

yes :)

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 24th, 2017

@TCo

yes Nice!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 December 24th, 2017

I want the holiday season to end.

4 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 24th, 2017

@NYRican19179

Hello there!

For holiday season you mean Christmas time?

3 replies
User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 December 25th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible basically i guess.

2 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP December 25th, 2017

@NYRican19179

Oh i see....well it will not last for long, so be patient for a bit more. laugh

1 reply
User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 December 25th, 2017

@BeyondTheInvisible I'll tryl lol

load more
load more
load more
load more