Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: Leahboustany
Leahboustany August 18th, 2018

Why am I still alive?

1 reply
User Profile: determinedSummer25
determinedSummer25 August 18th, 2018

@Leahboustany aw love<3 I hope many reasons why spring to mind ;)

load more
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 August 18th, 2018

"Will the light at the end of my tunnel finally appear?"

Or "Wish my cat would stop knocking things off my dresser"

1 reply
User Profile: Chicuno
Chicuno September 7th, 2018

@lycan9826

I miss being around cats even with all the quirks. Enjoy your cat.

load more
User Profile: SarahSuga
SarahSuga August 18th, 2018

I don

User Profile: FlowingPetal
FlowingPetal August 18th, 2018

What time is it? *Gets anxious and checks time* There's still time but I can't calm down. It's better if I just wake up, right? But I still want to sleep and a healthy body needs eight hours of sleep a day. I should sleep, it's summer break afterall.. No, but everyone is probably awake by now. No no, calm down, it's not like I have anything major that needs to be done for the day. *Tries sleeping but still gets anxious* Gah, I'll just wake up and get a nap in the afternoon or try sleeping early tonight!

User Profile: TherealJake
TherealJake August 18th, 2018

Oh great I didn't die in my sleep, yaaaaay. Sarcasm at its finest

User Profile: helloCamp3401
helloCamp3401 August 18th, 2018

How is work gonna go and how to deal with it if it all falls apart .

User Profile: modestOak9349
modestOak9349 August 18th, 2018

Did I even sleep?? Soo not ready to wake up.

August 18th, 2018

Wheeewww! It

User Profile: modestTalker1536
modestTalker1536 August 18th, 2018

Where's my beer?...Its still night since I never sleep ..so why not?

User Profile: Bxby
Bxby August 18th, 2018

"Damn. I wish I coulda slept."