Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake August 18th, 2018

It's five am ugh

User Profile: DallasCowboy22
DallasCowboy22 August 18th, 2018

I'm ready to roll.

User Profile: determinedSummer25
determinedSummer25 August 18th, 2018

"Its too early"

User Profile: quietMoon2602
quietMoon2602 August 18th, 2018

Another day? Ugh

User Profile: KravenFire
KravenFire August 18th, 2018

My first thought when I woke today:

Another day floating alone in this sea of people... *sigh*

User Profile: tallLion4526
tallLion4526 August 18th, 2018

I wonder what my mood is going to be today Lol

User Profile: Nezuchan
Nezuchan August 18th, 2018

"I hope my cat haven't a surprise ready for me." Or "why my cat waked me up at this time?"

User Profile: Falkenberg
Falkenberg August 18th, 2018

"I can hold off getting up for five more minutes..."

User Profile: Oceansunset
Oceansunset August 18th, 2018

"I don't know how to do all these things today...."

User Profile: Abib
Abib August 18th, 2018

No energy