Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what was your first thought when you woke up today?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence November 6th, 2017

Hello everyone !

Today i woke up after a beautiful night-dream so my first thought has been.... "uh, it's not real then.." cheeky

So, what was your first thought when you woke up today?

233
August 18th, 2018

Hey all

User Profile: Leeshalyn
Leeshalyn August 18th, 2018

Here we go again, is my first thought

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl August 18th, 2018

I wosh my husband would cuddle with me.

User Profile: Awesumturtlesz
Awesumturtlesz August 18th, 2018

Do I have to get up

User Profile: marinia01
marinia01 August 18th, 2018

will I ever be happy?

User Profile: angietheninja
angietheninja August 18th, 2018

Please don't allow me to be a fool today.

User Profile: Breker
Breker August 18th, 2018

NOPE

And then I continue sleeping.

User Profile: PaperTiger1
PaperTiger1 August 18th, 2018

a combination of 'will i embarass myself (due to anxiety)'
will i be able to curtail my beer drinking...
o CRAP DEBT, BILLS, and 'here we go again'
so much it feels like a old school film that started spinning soo fast, I cannot even process the frame-frame.

User Profile: ClassicAnonymous17
ClassicAnonymous17 August 18th, 2018

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is log on to 7 cups work on my growth path. Then I got for a 3 mile jog & head to the gym

User Profile: Miranda2510
Miranda2510 August 18th, 2018

It