Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you want to see in the Deaf and Hard of Hearing forum?

User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups February 5th, 2019

Hello again everyone!

I'm trying to grow this forum area and would like input on what resources you'd like to see or what conversations you would like to have. Please comment with our thoughts. I've been posting a lot of ASL related content lately as many are interested in learning more of it but I realize there are other topics we can also post about. You are also always welcome to create your own threads about things you need support on, want to vent about, or just want to talk about.

I'm lookiing forward to hearing your thoughts.

4
User Profile: 1Marg1
1Marg1 February 6th, 2019

@Jill7cups

I don't have these issues but I will offer my support and I hope the project goes well.

1 reply
User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups OP February 7th, 2019

@1Marg1 thank you heart

load more
User Profile: MsBrownieBee
MsBrownieBee March 18th, 2019

I identify as "Hearing Impaired" but is there a better way to express this that is still clear but without the stigma?

1 reply
User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups OP March 19th, 2019

@MsBrownieBee oh interesting, you should start a new forum thread asking that question and see what the community thinks!

load more