Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am a 63 year old female, and I believe I have an eating disorder

User Profile: Sadie121162
Sadie121162 January 11th

In the last 3 years I lost 120 pounds on Mounjaro. Now, I’m completely terrified of gaining weight back. Stopped taking Mounjaro once per week, but probably take it more than I should. I weighed 100.1 pounds today and I am 5 feet 4 inches. I’m scared.

2
User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature January 11th

@Sadie121162

Sorry to hear that you are struggling with your weight and anxiety of gaining it back.

Do you have any support system around you? Family, friends that can help?

I have lost weight over the past 2 years, on my own, no meds. I find lately I have struggled to maintain.
I know it is not easy at our age (M-61), Especially when I am at home and I start to get fidgety.


User Profile: QuietByNature
QuietByNature January 11th

@Sadie121162

Also, welcome to 7 Cups. 👋