Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Coffee...

User Profile: loyalCircle4117
loyalCircle4117 2 days ago

I recovered from Anorexia and moving to bullimia...

It's hard but I know I can get through this>:] the problem is... Back in the anorexic phase coffee was my friend, my one and only friend who stayed with me and now I can't leave them... I always kept coming back...

After recovering I felt my emotions again which is great but after drinking coffee I felt a great joy, an ecstatic feeling! Which then crashes down to rock bottom depression! 

This loops over and over again to the point where I distanced myself from everyone and do reckless things just to gain a little bit of happiness...

How can I stop this? How can I really recover...

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@loyalCircle4117

Thank you for your honesty 🩷

I'm so sorry to hear all that you have been through.

To come through it all 🩷

Have you spoken to anyone to identify coping mechanisms that work for you?

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif