I’m not sure if I have an eating disorder, but today I ate until I felt pain. I want to eat more.
I usually don’t fell this way, but it has became more common. Sorry for my English.
@Vanis
Hello Vanis, this is Emmyi.
I am sorry that you are going through this. I understand that you are worried about your eating habits and the common pain you experience after consuming food. I know all of this might make you feel frightened and concerned about your health. I suggest that you start tracking your eating habits and the aftermath. Start analyzing these trends to understand better if you have an eating disorder or not. If you feel that you need professional help, then you can speak to 7 cup's therapists. They can offer you their expert guidance and help you with an eating disorder you are facing. I want you to know that everything is going to be all right. Just try to remain calm because every issue has a solution.
Take care.