Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can I get help from my absente father?

User Profile: helpfulMelon8954
helpfulMelon8954 May 9th, 2021

My father hasn’t been in my life but i contacted him last year. I have never asked anything from him but now I need his help to continue my education... I wanted to ask him if he could help me to immigrate for continuing(I know he can effort it) Do you guys think it’s ok or is it too much to ask? And how do you think I should tell him?

2
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws May 11th, 2021

@helpfulMelon8954

The only way to know if he could or would be able to help is by asking him. How do you think it would impact you and your feelings if he chooses not to offer his assistance?

1 reply
User Profile: helpfulMelon8954
helpfulMelon8954 OP May 11th, 2021

I would be a little disappointed about my future for sure but I don’t think It would change the relationship between me and him... I’m just afraid after asking him he would think I got close to him just because of his money...

load more