Feels like I'm failing my husband
My husband recently lost his dad to covid, he didn't have good relations with him and he is doing ok We come from Indian family and now he is asking me to move to a smaller city and live with his mother and brother as they would be alone if we leave I never thought of living with his family and I'm having huge trouble adjusting to this situation I don't want to live with them especially in such a small city where there's hardly any facilities. I really want my freedom and looks like it's all gone. I have been trying to support my husband as much as I can but I'm loosing my *** now ! What do I do ? How do I cope ?
(Edited for content by @peaceloveandpaws)
@Niki0808
You said your husband is asking you to move to this smaller city to live with his family. I can imagine you are feeling a lot of stress and axiety about the possibility. I know I would feel the same if I were faced with that possibility. Is there a compromise that can be reached between you and your husband? Maybe relocating without moving in with his family? Perhaps splitting your time between the city you live in while making regular visitis to his family home? Do you believe your husband may be open to your suggestions?