Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kinda toxic what do u think?

User Profile: vanTAE2003
vanTAE2003 October 6th, 2021

My mom and dad have been fighting almost constantly cause last year my mom thought my dad was cheating on her and she was depressed and my dad just wouldn't understand her.I feel like my mom likes my brothers more than me and i know its not just a feeling she would be like why are u jealous of your brothers and im there like :/ why would i be they are my brothers.She never shows affection to me she never got to understand me and i dont rly remember much how my mom used to treat me before my little brother was born.I feel like after my brother was born she distanced herself from me.I dont even remember the last time she gave me a hug.She dislikes my personality cause she says that im like my dad and whenever shes angry at him she takes it out on me.I hate all this shit.Sure as hell i have mommy issues.Today she was hitting my little brother like she actually had a fight with my dad and she took out the anger in him and i told her that she should not do this to us but to her husband and she started crying and told me that she would never forget this (what i told her) i feel like shes always guilt tripping me.I hate this.


1
User Profile: Damajiki
Damajiki October 6th, 2021

I have kind of the opposite. My dad cheated on my mom with i dont know how many women. He had never told anyone about it until my mum accidentally found it out. He's in general a pretty big asshole. He has anger issues, so he already used violence against my brother a few times. I'm his "favorite" from our family so he's always trying to drag me on his "side" when we are having an argument again. And he often does things to me that I feel super uncomfortable with