Lost in Life Please Advise
I am Married since 3 years. in beginning of marriage it was very good between me and my husband but as due to in laws problems and career struggles I become very negative towards my life. In career i am in IT Field , before marriage i have to do non - IT job due to no guidance and had to struggled alot, but after marriage due to my husband's support I had growth pretty much in career.But due to no work life balance ,my job is no more also i have got new job in another city so i have to do daily updown. it's ok for me but issue is in laws, i have problem with in-laws now i don't want to trust anyone because of negative experiences with them. Mother in law and Sister in law tried to create troubles with me by not get along with any relatives also they tried to interefere and speard negative rumour about me to society. All these things my husband knows but he does nothing, his response is not to leave his parents and his mother is create troubles for me. I can't take divorce due to no support from my parents also dont want to trust my husband again.
@tealChestnut454 I’m really sorry to hear that you’re going through such a challenging time. It sounds like you’ve been navigating a lot of difficult circumstances, both in your career and your personal life. It’s completely understandable to feel overwhelmed and negative when faced with such pressure.
@tealChestnut454 Thank you so much for sharing your situation. There seems to be a lot going on between your career, in-laws, and lack of support from your husband. All of these things can be very overwhelming. This can put a wedge not only in your relationship but also with your mental health. Family dynamics can be very difficult and I'm sorry that your husband has been absent in that. As for the in-laws, I too have dealt with a similar siutation so I completely understand how you are feeling. Its very upsetting and can almost feel like you are missing out on an experince to have a solid relationship with them. You are doing the best you can and just take time to truly think and relfect about what you want and what is best for you in this situation 💗