Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Love husband after Marriage

User Profile: alonebird369
alonebird369 April 8th, 2021

I married a guy whom I loved 8 years ago. After 2 years, due to thyroid and harmone problem I gained weight . He said once he doesn't have feelings for me. I felt broken and alone . I never actually asked for an intercourse in all these 6 years after that day. We got a baby 3 years back. And my husband never really interested in me. We had 4 times of intercourse in all these 3 years. I never asks for that. He told me due to my over weight , he don't like be intimate with me . then how can I ask him !! He is the one who should come forward. He wanted to have intercourse with me just 4 times in 3 years. Even before baby it's once or twice in 3-4 months . That too for baby planning. I feel so depressed . So lonely.. what can I do ? I love him so much. He loves me too may be as we are together for all these years , he likes me atleast I hope. But there is no other woman in his life for sure. But he doesn't value me as how one should value their life partner. This is breaking my heart.

2
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws April 10th, 2021

@alonebird369

I understand how his actions have left you feeling hurt, sad, and confused. It would be heartbreaking to hear someone you love so much say they do not have feelings for you. I know it can be difficult to talk about intimacy, both emotional and sexual intimacy, with your partner. It's tough to figure out how to apprach the topic for many of us. How do you think your husband would react if you talked with him about how you are feeling? Or, if you have tried to talk, was he open to communicating with you? You mentioned he has a low desire for physical intimacy. Has his desire for physical intimacy been low throughout your relationship or is this a recent change? It feels to me, through the words you have written, that you love your husband deeply. What are your thoughts on marriage counseling or is that something that has crossed your mind?

User Profile: MilkyWay99
MilkyWay99 April 10th, 2021

I know that it is hard, but you need to make the decision. You should find another person or to become better for this one. Such a thing always happens to me when I was using online dating websites (edited for content). But then I finally decided that I need only one and then things come up very easily for me.

(Removed link to online dating app by @peaceloveandpaws)