Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My friend fall in love with me

User Profile: derty23
derty23 March 27th, 2021

My best friend really wants to walk with me. He often writes to me and calls me. Is it possible that he likes me? We have been friends for a very long time.

3
User Profile: const
const March 27th, 2021

I started dating my best friend. We have known each other since childhood, so I know him very well. But I didn't think he might like me. I love him very much.

User Profile: Mariasa
Mariasa April 1st, 2021

I spent a lot of time trying to make a guy fall in love with me. But nothing worked out and my life rolled to the very bottom. It's very difficult to be gay if you don't have a gay dating app. Have you heard of the popular gay dating apps in Australia? Then you have lost a lot, but it is not too late to return what you lost. I know a lot of gay guys who met guys through these apps.

load more
User Profile: peacefulIris56
peacefulIris56 April 1st, 2021

Your friend is definitely taking an interest in you since he writes to you and calls you often. It's possible that he may like you more than a friend especially since that he wants to walk with you. Some people like to walk with others too because they are supportive and caring people.