My parents are extremely abusive
And it’s not illegal in my country so I can’t really do anything about it and i have to deal with physical and mental abuse for almost everyday they’re also every strict like i can literally get abused for crying infront of them because they think im being dramatic and they’re the best parents I struggle with sh and ed also adhd symptoms which makes it even harder I can’t run away for now but my biggest dream is to move out without them knowing and live my life im not really sure if you can travel alone without parents approval in iraqi but i hope so (edited for content by @peaceloveandpaws) I can’t handle the pain it’s really so bad everyday it gets harder to live I’m planning to live in canada and apply for permanent residence and immigration but I can’t get a job for now to save money but I might get a job in two years and maybe I’ll make a credit card so do you know a ways i can get money online without them knowing like I can’t sell stuff but im considering redbubble and something like that
@marsd3ad
I am sorry for the abuse you are living through each day. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to face that trauma each day. We do have a self harm and eating disorder sub communities here at 7 Cups if you'd like to seek support in those sub communities as well. Having a support system can be so important when you are living though the traumatic abuse you've described. I am happy to hear you have a goal for the future; leaving home and possibly moving to Canada in the future. If you are planning to attend university, would choosing a school in Canada be an option for you? If university studies are not an option for you, would you be able to work outside the home after you've completed your studies? Would you able to save money if you choose to work outside the home in the future? What steps would you need to take to immigrate to Canada? Are there things you can do to help prepare, like gathering any documents you might need for the process? Would taking some step now be helpful to your mental wellbeing?
yes i want to attend university in canada I’ll study one year of pharmacy university in my country so i can work a part time job as a pharmacist student and save money then go to canada to finish university and i want to work as a part time job I’ll do anything to save money honestly i love depending on my self so I don’t mind work alot to save fair money for apartments and stuff i think i can handle making money and stuff i have to save money before leaving i still haven’t save money yet but i think I’ll have the opportunity to work when im in college here or do an online shop for designs in redbubble once they make my credit card thank you for your answer it really made me happy that there’s actually somone who read what i said and I don’t think im really ready to recover from my eating disorder but i want to recover from my self harm im one day clean and i hope I’ll make it to one month