Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Relationship with my mom

User Profile: JustDream7
JustDream7 November 9th, 2022

Unfortunately, I didn't have the loving mom I dreamed of. She didn't accept me, didn't love me. I am the only one in my family, I have neither brothers nor sisters. My parents got married not by their own will, but by the will of their parents, so their religion dictates. They were unhappy. I remember a lot of scandals, quarrels. I've always tried to reconcile them. I spent all my time only on this..My relationship with dad was mostly good, of course there were disagreements between me and him, but we decided everything. But with Mom.. I have not known the truth of motherly love.. I have so many psychological traumas, I'm trying to forget my grievances.. But there are tears and pain choke me. I always feel insecure, incomplete. I dream all the time.It might be better if they divorced and maybe found their happiness.. In my adult life, I was unable to build a relationship, a family.. The question of procreation scares me so much in a way.. I don't accept any women in my life who come to me with their advice, etc.


7
User Profile: purpleWest3543
purpleWest3543 November 10th, 2022

Hey, I know how if feels just to want a good relationship with either one or both of your parents, so if you wanna talk more about your situation you can text me :) .

( if that's possible)

User Profile: JustDream7
JustDream7 OP November 15th, 2022

Hello! Thank you so much for your support. It's nice to realize that someone in the world can hear you, support you! 🤝Thank you for your kindness🙏

load more
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 10th, 2022

@JustDream7 So very sorry to hear this. I hope things get better for you soon.

User Profile: JustDream7
JustDream7 OP November 15th, 2022

Hello! Thank you for your support, it's very important to me! With best wishes🙏

load more
User Profile: ColorfulGracie
ColorfulGracie November 10th, 2022

@JustDream7 I recently found out that horrible people can do anything to their kids if they are granted the freedom by the wicked society.

User Profile: JustDream7
JustDream7 OP November 15th, 2022

Is it really the way you write

load more
User Profile: highlyintuition1
highlyintuition1 November 15th, 2022

I’m not going to be rude but I will say this. You need to go to therapy and Move on from not getting what you want from your mother! Are you going to spend the rest of your life blaming your mother for however you are as an adult? We all are adults longer than we are children.. parents are to blame how their children, turn out but at some point being an adult is no longer being around someone who you are saying caused you this pain. She did what she did you either accept her as she is no longer be in her life. You can’t keep blaming someone when you are an adult and have CHOICES now.