Should I leave?
My mom and I got into an argument. It ended by us saying some really messed up stuff. Let's just say there's almost no going back. The first thing to go through my head was to run away or deal with her for the time being until I graduate high school and hopefully join the military. I just don't know what to do. I don't have any savings, I just turned down a job offer today because she (my mother) and I had a plan on opening a small business. I just need some guidance, tips , anything to be honest.
Angry words can hurt so much, but kind words can heal very much, too. It sounds like you had an argument and that is very upsetting, especially when harsh words were said. That means you are both feeling hurt, probably angry, and most likely sad. It doesn't sound like a good time to make any big decisions. Maybe after a little time passes you will both want to resolve things the best you can. The mean words can be forgiven. I hope things work out for you. I know how much it hurts to be so sad and confused you want to run away. I hope you give it a chance to calm down and you can work things out.