Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Should i leave

User Profile: Ellaelephant
Ellaelephant May 8th, 2021

I don’t know what to do. I have two boys my husband has two girl we have a daughter together. My husband’s daughter do what they like when they are at are house. They are rude demanding everything has to go there way. My husband dose what ever they want. My children and myself are ignored excluded. If i try and do something with my children and not invite them. They kick off. They are teenagers they tell my daughter who is younger what to do down to tell me her mother i am wrong. I have told my husband that i don’t want her sisters taking her out. He says to me fine and then lets them go. My husband will sit with his two daughter and say i am useless etc. Then says to me he never said it. When i have heard him. I don’t earn much money so have no ideas how i can leave. Nowhere i can go. So hurt so unhappy. Don’t know what to do. Any help great full received. Not sure how to move forward. But think its alone

2
User Profile: moquila
moquila May 8th, 2021

Have you and your husband deliberated about this before the marriage? Uniting two families can be a challenge, it'd be wise to be ready for any contingency. Also, are the daughters always always like this before you two were married? Were they against the marriage? If the answers are negative, there might still be hope to reconcile and work things out.

Hii... I can understand it is difficult for you... But a marriage is based on adjustments... Pls try harder to convince both your husband and the daughters... Leaving is not the ideal solution whenever you are in trouble... Make your kids stronger mentally... I can feel you are a strong and confident mother... Lots of love and hugs... I hope everything goes well