Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Update on Divorce Situation

User Profile: wandamx26
wandamx26 August 23rd, 2024

Update: The divorce summons officer came a few days ago trying to serve my mom the divorce papers but she wasn't home at the time. The next morning they came again but neither my mom or dad wasn't home to answer the door (and I for sure wasn't going). I don't know if they will come back but I am assuming my mom already got the papers because I saw on her phone (when she wasn't looking) that she started to fill out the divorce form which is probably for a divorce lawyer she is trying to find. 

1
User Profile: Emmaness
Emmaness August 23rd, 2024

@wandamx26

Seems stressful and complected situation, if you need some one for emotional support and listening feel free to pm , i will be glad to help