Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What should i do!?🥺

User Profile: Danielleberry15
Danielleberry15 August 19th, 2021

Hello i'm the youngest of my family i have 3 sisters and a brother(he's in jail) my parents broke up 9 years ago because my dad is irresponsible woman beater an addict and alcoholic. Even though my parents are together my mom has been seeing another guy and she'd let me go with her when seeing him she said he's her friend and nobody should know that we're seeing him. I'm really young and when my aunts asked about this guy i tell them the truth not knowing what i'm actually doing. Fast forward my parents broke up we lived with the man she's having an affair with(let's call him A) A is a really good guy he treats me like his own daughter but eventually they broke up when they're still together my mother met a guy(let's name him C) they started dating🙄 while A and my mother is still together. Then my mom and A broke up. Eventually C's color show he's a manipulative disgusting and a narcissist. (They both are mother and C🙄) their secret relationship lasted for 8 years i also forgot to mention that C's married. He would take me to his house to meet his wife.(his wife not knowing i'm his mistress's daughter. She's nice and i really feel bad for her. The problem is i don't have anyone to talk to about this issue and it really makes me depress. The worst is i spied at my mother's Social media and i've seen her flirt with A LOT OF MEN that's really disgusting. I've also seen her naked photos with C. Their photo at a love motel. I've seen his messages.🥺 And the worst i found a love toy in her bag. She's 53 ffor christ's sake🥺 I can't kshare this with my siblings because i'm scared that they'll be mad at her. And i don't want that. They'll be mad at me too. Jesus i'm 15 i should not be dealing with this kind of problem.🥺

3
User Profile: Akshay1115
Akshay1115 August 19th, 2021

Hi @Danielleberry. I'm so sorry that you're going thru these hardships. You certainly don't deserve to be tied into these predicaments and are not undeserving of having a happier and healthier life. I think it's important for you to not focus on these negative aspects of your life that you were born into, and try to direct your focus towards more positive things, such as spending more time with friends and practicing certain hobbies that interest you. We always have a choice to make healthy and positive choices in our lives, even if the people we're surrounded by choose not to. If you need someone to talk to about these issues though, I'd recommend talking to a guidance counselor about them. They're usually well prepared to discuss these kinds of things and are willing to keep any information you want confidential. All in all, what we choose to expose ourselves to plays a key part in our mental health. You deserve so much more than this. I hope things work out for you and that the odds are in your favor. Hang in there and stay strong!

User Profile: Danielleberry15
Danielleberry15 OP August 20th, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll stay strong! So you should too! I don't know you but i love you!

User Profile: Akshay1115
Akshay1115 August 23rd, 2021

Thank you! That means a lot. Glad I could help in some way.

load more