mentally abusive family
hello, this is my first time on this app. I just really needed a place to vent. My mom is maybe the most mentally abusive person on the planet. She gaslights me and I’m so sick of it. Today I went home and she lifted up my shirt and screamed at me for not wearing a bra. Then she kept saying I was a disgusting transgender but I’m not, I simply hate wearing bras. Then she went into my room and started throwing all my stuff and then says everything is my fault and that’s why her and my dad is getting a divorce. Then screamed at me for having a dirty room. I’m thinking of running away and living with my friend. I’m sick of this.
I am sorry you are dealing with this situation. You need to get help and get out of the home. Call Social Service or a help line for advice. I do not know how old you are. If your friends parents are okay with you living with them, maybe you should. Remember to do your part if they take you in. Help fix food, do your laundry, etc. That would be a gift from God if they take you in. Get involved in a Church. Christians would help you too. God bless you.
@abusedmelon1111 Sounds it's been a lot on you and you feel suffocated by it, not knowing how to be around it and wants to be someplace away. Since when has it been this way for you and has something helped you in the past to feel better?