Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

my mom.

User Profile: loloppevan
loloppevan September 19th, 2021

My mom is a socially Bipolar, with anger issues and depression. I have gotten physical abuse and verbal abuse from her, but i love her. I let my real dad back into my life and she hates that, she tells me all the bad things he’s done to just hurt me but i don’t wanna hold a grudge plus it doesn’t hurt me. I really she was how she used to be, she also lost her job so i know she’s stressed but she shouldn’t do the things she does.

1
User Profile: PeaceLoveandPaws
PeaceLoveandPaws September 19th, 2021

@loloppevan

I am sorry to hear you mother has been physically and verbally abusive to you growing up. It sounds like a very difficult and unfair situation for you to grow up in that environment. You mentioned she lost her job. Did that happen recently? How has that affected your relationship since she has been out of work? When did you and your dad start to rebuild your relationship? How has that been for you?