Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Suppotive space of @AmeliaAnne13 @EmpathyS

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 September 15th, 2025

just a space to share everyday update and struggles of Anne and empathy

19
User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 15th, 2025

@EmpathyS

Emmy zoomed me today. I showed her her hamster and she seemed excited. She's been having german private lessons for a month now, so she doesn't get here without knowing anything. Her room is based on this pic https://pin.it/4lSJPL98G

She plays piano at recitals and she's very good at it. She's also been in junior chess competitions, beating 12yo kids. It's a handful to educate a gifted one, as I learned in m readings and talks with a counselor. It's hard to change my whole life so I could keep her. My parents live in Brazil and it's not good education for her, and my uncles never wanted her. She was born out of wedlock, so my mormon uncles still don't approve it. I'm all she has now, and I won't hire a nanny. I can't. I'm a teacher. I can provide for her, but never give her luxury. Nannies here in Innsbruck are expensive.

She's gonna enroll in my STEAM school, and she's gonna have an apptitude test to see her level and which grade she's gonna be put in. Is she gonna adjust to the language? The food? The weather? She lives in Boulder, Colorado.

I'm good with kids, I teach a bunch of them, but I never had one of my own, not even one whose parents abandoned. They said they would visit and keep in touch, but I doubt they are gonna visit so often. They are very busy and always traveling. 

I hope I can travel with her too throught Europe by train in the winter break. She's gonna see the Swiss mountains and the Eiffel Tower. We're gonna go to Sicilia and maybe to German, Serbia, Greece. We're gonna see beaches and buy pipes to fly in the wind. I hope nothing but happiness to this kid. I want her to be a kid, doesn't matter if she's gifted or not. I just want what's best for her, but I'm mentally wrecked and uncertain. The "what ifs" are uncountable. 

You can share anything with me, Empathy.

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP September 15th, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13 It sounds like you’re pouring your heart into giving Emmy the best life possible, and that love and care really shine through. 

You’re doing an incredible job balancing her needs, her gifts, and her happiness while navigating all the uncertainties  it’s clear she’s lucky to have you.
Wishing both of you joy, growth, and unforgettable adventures together; she’s going to thrive with the love and guidance you’re giving her. and thank you for letting me share aswell i m honestly ok for  now  just going out for a bit. Talk to you later and take care!

load more
User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 16th, 2025

How are you doing? Who was the last woman that broke your heart? Wanna talk about what happened?

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP September 16th, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13  i m just surviving as well, i have complex post traumatic stress disorder and this betrayals has just made it worse, and the this recent betrayal was few months ago she literally  used me for her emotional support for years just in promise of marriage and it just sucks because she was the one who pushed me to be in a relationship first  but later just cheated and left after she left i m tired of this things happenning to me repeatedly so learning boundaries currently., you say how are you

User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 16th, 2025

@EmpathyS I'm alright. The nanny is gonna give me an update on her today. Gonna tell you once I know more. 

That's awful. I guess proposing so soon might bit a red flag. She wanted to keep you around, keep you locked while he used u, so yoi wouldn't leave her. About the cheating… disgusting. You didn't deserve that at all. I guess preparing yourself for a new relationship takes time, and trauma may be an earlier access to building walls. Please don't build walls too high, keep being yourself always, but never 100% available <3

Love, Amelia.

load more
load more
User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 16th, 2025

I just videochatted Emilia's parents. They are in Japan, so for me it's 6am, and for them is 1pm. They said they are gonna give me some allowance to take care of her. They didn't give me the price, tho. I couldn't sleep. I gotta head to class in 2 hours and I'm so tired. Prob gonna be like a zombie. And there are gonna be some men building her bed and her dresser. Everything is painted. I also have a meeting with the social worker and counseling.

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP September 16th, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13 That sounds like a really full and exhausting day for you.

It’s good her parents will help with allowance, even if the details aren’t set yet.
Try to grab even a short rest or quiet moment before class you’re carrying a lot and still showing up.

load more
User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 16th, 2025

I'm gonna recover the sleep once the social worker is done here. How are you today?

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP September 16th, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13 I hope everything with the social worker goes smoothly and you can catch up on that rest, you really deserve it and i m doing ok.

User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 16th, 2025

Look at my little girl https://imgur.com/a/rzJjkel isnt she beautiful?

Janine (the social worker) made me sign up some papers to give to the judge. When Emmy arrives, I'm gonna have to go to court and sign up more papers. The parents already signed up everything. They took their names from the birth certificate and mine is being put on. At first, Janine is gonna come every week to check on us. Gonna take the week off to welcome and settle her. Some of her boxes arrived today, and I'm organizing her toys and clothes. She's sad she's gonna leave a lot behind, tho.

I'm glad you are okay

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP September 16th, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13 She’s absolutely beautiful 

It sounds like you’re handling a lot of responsibility with such care and love, making her transition as gentle as possible.
Even if she’s leaving some things behind, the way you’re preparing her space shows she’s gaining a home full of safety and warmth.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 16th, 2025

https://imgur.com/a/AYh5XM2

User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 17th, 2025

Helloooo. How are u?

Emilia's boxes arrived. I spent the night organizing some of her stuff. Her chess board (glass) came broken.

Now that I have some of her clothes I can buy new ones just by seeing the size. Gonna buy her winter stuff. I honestly use black, beige, white and brown. I wanna dress her like that too, but if in some point she wants to buy a colourful clothes, I won't deny it.

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP September 17th, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13  I’m doing alright, thanks for asking.
I can imagine how bittersweet it felt unpacking her things and finding the chessboard broken.
It’s so thoughtful that you’re already planning her winter wardrobe sounds like you’re giving her both structure and freedom to express herself.

User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 25th, 2025

https://imgur.com/a/knnHzxT look who's here!

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP October 3rd, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13 sorry i was on break from cups how are you and the baby?

User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 October 4th, 2025

Heeey. It's okay. I mean, she doesn't accept all the food, so she's living on pancakes, fruits and mac n cheese. She loves Star Wars and I gave her a Lego and a Build a Bear. Weather is changing and got colder. We went shopping for winter clothes. She made a friend at school who speaks English very well. But she doesn't understand what the teachers say. She's peeing on the bed.

But how are u? Why did you take a break?

User Profile: CompassionateSoul00
CompassionateSoul00 OP October 5th, 2025

@AmeliaAnne13 it sounds like you’re doing such a wonderful job taking care of her being patient, thoughtful, and making sure she feels loved and comfortable. It must be a lot to handle, but you’re really doing great.

I was on a break because I was feeling very upset, and 7cups wasn’t helpful either.
So I gave myself a moment of silence.
I’m surviving, thanks.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AmeliaAnne13
AmeliaAnne13 September 25th, 2025