Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The importance of family

User Profile: peacefulbreeze2409
peacefulbreeze2409 November 7th, 2023

Although family may not always come through being physically connected you must utilize the family that you feel is your best support

9
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 November 10th, 2023

@peacefulbreeze2409 Absolutely, the importance of family goes beyond just blood relations. It's about finding the people who provide the best support and understanding. Sometimes, the family we choose and create can be just as significant as the one we're born into 💜

User Profile: MrRiyal
MrRiyal November 10th, 2023

@peacefulbreeze2409

  After doing 12th grade I dropped one year for a competitive exam for admission in college , unfortunately I failed to get admission in that college, and my parents forced me to join a Bsc program in local college, which I don't have any interest at all , I accepted their decision and take admission, but in final exams I failed. I just leave the college, and you know what I also lost interest in that perticular college that I want in first place. I don't know now what should I do and what stream should I pick and where to go it's been 3 years after high school now 🥲 , my parents are shouting at me daily

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 13th, 2023

@peacefulbreeze2409 I don't have any family, but I count the people here on cups family ❤

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 *big hugs*  me too ❤️ Welcome to the family Tiny ❤️😊

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 14th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul ❤❤ thanks soul ❤❤ I love you

load more
load more
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 13th, 2023

@peacefulbreeze2409

This post makes me cry😭I just had a huge fight with my mother and it reminded me how much of an outcast i feel in my own family. It seems like i never even belonged there in the begging. They are absolutely not supportive and i can't turn to them when i am feeling bad. I have to suffer silently as a result.  That's why i joined this app just to vent and try to help people because i know what emotional pain is and i don't want anyone to go through the same pain as i did.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 14th, 2023

@schrodingerscattt gives you a giant festive tiny hug, we are your family we are the cups family ❤ and you don't have to suffer silently with us. We are all here to support you ❤

1 reply
User Profile: schrodingerscattt
schrodingerscattt November 14th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Awww thank you❤️ I don't feel like it's my family yet but I hope I will feel so soon❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hugs you too❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more