16 yr old son experiences psychosis b
I’m a mom of a 16 yr old who experiences psychosis. He is undergoing psychological testing, but I feel okay with the fact that it’s either schizoaffective disorder or bipolar 2 with psychosis. My son is amazing, smart, and has great insight. He has a tremendously bright future, but I can’t help but be afraid. I cry when I think about when I’m gone. I’m scared for him, and I’m tired. I’m a single mom and I also have an amazing 12 year old daughter. She is so independent and tough, I couldn’t live without her. But I worry what she truly feels inside sometimes. I’m thankful we don’t have holes punches in the walls, but man my little family has gone through it. I never have time to make in person groups and no one close in my life gets it. Just reaching out to vent. Thanks!
@perserveringmind86
Hi there,
Thanks for connecting, my name is Rosie.
I have to say you sound like a great mum that wants the best for her children. You are going through a tough time right now and I understand where you are coming from.
Has your son received his diagnosis as yet? Please feel free to chat and vent anytime. I can be here for you. Take care, Rosie 🌹
@perserveringmind86
There's not really much I can say that could possibly help, but I just want you to know that the mere fact that your thinking about your kids like this and are taking steps to help them, is .. incredible, and genuinely admirable there's a lot of people that wish they had a mum like you 💚
Hang on in there mama bear, brighter days are coming 💚