Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can't Take It Anymore!

User Profile: Patriot
Patriot February 5th, 2025

I can't take anymore of caretaking for my 90 year old mother. She's awful to care for. She's entitled, mean and always wants to fight me.  She's always complaining about being in pain, pick a body part and she'll tell you it hurts. 

I'm really beginning to hate her. She has ruined my life! I used to be a happy person, looking forward to my next adventure, but I don't anymore. 

People at work brag about how much they look forward to going to home or taking time off to relax. I have no idea what that is anymore. I haven't relaxed in 4 years. I haven't looked forward to anything in 4 years.  

Happiness is a thing of the past and never to be experienced again.  Even when my mother dies, I won't be happy ever, ever again because my mother has killed my spirit. I will simply exist, no live anymore. She has ruined that for me and my husband. 

I'm not sure why he even sticks around anymore because he's as miserable as I am. He has the freedom to leave but hasn't yet, but I'm sure it could happen in the future and who could blame him. He's been nothing but kind to my mother and she's just as mean to him as she is to me. 

My mother has ruined my life.  


15