Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Caregiving ups and downs

User Profile: CDanielle
CDanielle December 11th, 2024

Hi there! I take care of my blind father with dementia and my wheelchair bound mother, all by myself. They can do a lot for themselves still, amazingly, yet needless to say Im stressed. I need my own job too, but no time. They take care of my needs for now. I have pretty severe anxiety so its not like Im one of those lucky people who are energizer bunnies with a gusto for life, though I do love my life. I am trying and it is my kitties, my fur babies, that keep me going when it gets hard. I so much wish to find others who are in or have been in, similar situations. Thank you for listening. :-)

16
User Profile: paapi4u
paapi4u April 6th, 2025

You’re clearly a very loving and caring person

There’s a lot of people out there who just stick their parents in a care home despite a parents lifelong and selfless sacrifice for their child

Don’t ever forget their rights upon you as its innumerable

Hopefully that’ll keep you going

About youre anxiety your best and greatest hope is finding God